________________there is a price you have to pay in your judgement day

7 de septiembre de 2009

The Row

Hey guys!! if you havent seen already the video of the collection... please! please! check this out HERE! i think its a smart idea present a line in a video.. kinda unusual uh?
when i saw this a couple of months ago i became a Mary Kate and Ashley addict! i looooooove they style!! i have to confess that i like more Mary Kate style.. but.. both of them are pretty classy and well dressed....

Check the Video out!! dont forget it!!


Hey chicas!! si no han visto el video de la collecion de The Row... por favor veanlo haciendo click aca!! la verdad que es muy original la forma de mostrar la linea.. muy original.. o no¿?
luego de ver el video me he convertido en una fan de Mary Kate... tiene un estilo muy singular y simple pero siempre bien vestida..

no olviden de ver el video!!

lOve!!


clO

No hay comentarios:




C O N T A D O R

E N L I N E A

Some photos dont belong to me.. most of them actually... so if you dont want your photo in my blog just let me know and ill take it off..

F A V O U R I T E S

S E G U I D O R E S

Datos personales