________________there is a price you have to pay in your judgement day

20 de diciembre de 2009

Beige

i bought a few things a while ago.. and i dindt showed up until now.. the thing is i am so lazy that i dindt want to take them out to take pictures of my new stuffs...the are fall/winter clothing.. but we are in Summer! so i cant wear them until.. may? yes.. i have to wait... here they are..

me he comprado unos sweaters y cosas de esas hace como un mes.. y no he subido fotos de ellas porque me da mucha fiaca sacarles fotos jaja.. si soy vaga.. las compre en liquidacion en Falabella.. son de invierno.. asique tendre que esperar al menos hasta mayo para usarlas..





this is a bag my mum gave to me a couple days ago.. i have to fix the zipper.. i dont have to say that i love it! i dont know.. i am in love with this piece..

este bolso me lo dio mi mama unos dias atra.. tengo que arreglarle uno de los cierres que esta roto.. tiene una apariencia que me encanta.. estoy enamorada de mi nuevo bolso!


No hay comentarios:




C O N T A D O R

E N L I N E A

Some photos dont belong to me.. most of them actually... so if you dont want your photo in my blog just let me know and ill take it off..

F A V O U R I T E S

S E G U I D O R E S

Datos personales