________________there is a price you have to pay in your judgement day

14 de febrero de 2010

tees!

hey! this is what i did in the weekend.. two shirts.. one of them is this one.. kinda boyish.. big.. but i love how it is.. the print.. the shape.. the colour.. by the way.. i did the print too! so.. i can say that i did it all by my self...


and this one.. was made after i saw this tee from Nasty Gal (you can see it here) i didnt buy the original one cause they dont ship to argentina.. and i had to have one.. so i did it!

oh.. i cut off the back.. i like how it looks


i found an amazing cardigans and jackets that i want to make by my own! so stay tunned!

2 comentarios:

Jillian Hobbs dijo...

I AM SO FREAKING IN LOVE with that first t!

Ainhoa dijo...

between Rio de Janeiro and Sao paolo! it's Resende. :b well anyway i haven't been there for 4 years and miss it like hell!




C O N T A D O R

E N L I N E A

Some photos dont belong to me.. most of them actually... so if you dont want your photo in my blog just let me know and ill take it off..

F A V O U R I T E S

S E G U I D O R E S

Datos personales